- Dried rose petals
- 1/4–1/2 cup nondairy milk or creamer (we used Oatly)
- 2 cups cold coffee
- 8-10 ice cubes
- 2 Tbsp. maple or agave syrup
- Coconut whipped topping (we used CocoWhip! by So Delicious)
- Add rose petals and nondairy milk to a saucepan over low heat and simmer for a few minutes, being sure not to let the milk boil. This will create rose-infused milk.
- Add the coffee, rose-infused milk, your choice of maple syrup or agave, and ice cubes to a blender. Blend until mixed well.
- Pour into a cup, top with coconut whipped topping, and garnish as desired.