Sloppy Joe Bites
- 2 cups vegan ground beef crumbles (We like Gardein and Beyond Meat!)
- 1 can sloppy joe mix (Try Manwich)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup vegan cheese shreds
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté the beefless crumbles, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion, and bell pepper for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Press the crescents rolls into a medium muffin pan to form cups, being careful not to tear the dough. Place a spoonful of the sloppy joe mixture in each cup. Sprinkle with vegan cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Carefully remove from the pan. Let cool for 1 minute.