- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vanilla or plain soy milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- Cinnamon, to taste
- 20 chocolate chunks or chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Mix the oil, brown sugar, vanilla extract, soy milk, and 1/2 cup of the white sugar together in a large bowl. Add the flour, baking powder, and salt and stir until a soft dough is formed.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the cinnamon and remaining white sugar.
4. Roll the dough into small- to medium-sized balls, then roll each ball in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
5. Place on a greased cookie sheet (I used vegetable oil) and space out evenly. Bake for approximately 10 to 15 minutes. Two minutes before the cookies are finished baking, place a chocolate chunk on top of each and allow to melt.