Soy Nog Rice Pudding
- 4 cups soy nog
- Zest of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg, plus more for garnish
- 2 cups cooked brown or white rice
- Dash nutmeg
- Granulated sugar, for garnish
- Combine the soy nog, lemon zest, and 1 teaspoonful of the nutmeg in a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Add the rice and cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with nutmeg and sugar sprinkled on top.
Around the holidays, I’m always trying to consume as much soy nog as possible while it’s still in stores—enter this recipe. This warm and comforting dessert is super-easy to make and yummy to boot!