Soysage Pizza in a Blanket
- 1 pkg. vegan sausage (try Lightlife or Field Roast brands), cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can Immaculate Baking Company Crescent Rolls
- 1 cup vegan mozzarella (try Daiya or Follow Your Heart brands)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- Marinara sauce, for dipping
• Preheat the oven to the temperature specified on the vegan sausage package directions.
• Toss the vegan sausages in the olive oil, then place on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the “sausage” is golden brown. Remove from the oven and set aside.
• Roll out the pizza dough and cut crosswise into 12 1-inch strips.
• Sprinkle half of the vegan mozzarella over the dough strips. Place a piece of “sausage” at the end of each dough strip and roll up. Place on a baking sheet covered with foil or parchment paper, then sprinkle with the garlic powder, oregano, and remaining vegan mozzarella.
• Bake until the dough is golden brown, about 12 to 15 minutes.
• Serve with warm marinara sauce.