- Oil, for sautéing
- 1/2 cup cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 10 pea pods
- 1 8-oz. can water chestnuts, drained
- 10 oz. cooked vegan noodles (we used yakisoba, but most Asian noodles work, too)
- 4 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, diced
• Heat the oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat and sauté the cabbage, broccoli, carrot, bell pepper, pea pods, and water chestnuts until tender, about 5 to 7 minutes. Reduce the heat to low and add the cooked vegan noodles.
• In a separate bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, and garlic. Pour the sauce into the pan and continue stir-frying until the noodles and veggies are well coated and warmed through.
Tip: We added Gardein Sweet and Sour Porkless Bites for extra protein, but tofu or tempeh works just as well in this recipe!