Vegan Strawberry Froyo Popsicles
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 2 cups vegan yogurt (try WholeSoy's unsweetened plain yogurt)
- 2 Tbsp. vegan chocolate chips (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. sliced almonds (optional)
- Combine the strawberries and vegan yogurt in a bowl. Add the chocolate chips and almonds and stir.
- Pour into Popsicle molds and freeze. (If you don’t have Popsicle molds, you can use ice cube trays.)
I used to fear making desserts. Can you blame me? In my family, the oven was used only during Christmas or when my mom wanted to hide candy from me and my sister (never worked, by the way!). But everything changed when I discovered how easy it is to make no-bake desserts like these super-delicious and refreshing Popsicles. Yep, that’s right—you can satisfy your sweet tooth without making your kitchen 100 degrees. What’s not to love about that? Jump on the froyo craze by making these super-easy and delicious vegan Popsicles!