Sweet Potato Fries With Spicy Ketchup
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into French fry–sized pieces
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 Tbsp. hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F.
- In a bowl, coat the sweet potato slices with the olive oil and sprinkle with the paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the sweet potatoes in a single layer on a greased baking sheet. Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Mix the ketchup and hot sauce together and serve alongside the sweet potatoes.
Let’s face it—French fries are what dreams are made of. Seriously, is there anything better than crunchy, salty, carbolicious goodness?! Brace yourself … YES, there is! Sweet potato fries are everything that normal French fries are but with a little bit of sweetness added. Try our super-simple baked sweet potato fries and pair them with our spicy ketchup. You’ll fall in love!