- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 12-oz. bag herb-seasoned cubed vegan stuffing (try Pepperidge Farm brand, which is available almost everywhere)
- 3 potatoes, cubed and boiled
- 2 Tbsp. vegan butter
- 3/4 cup nondairy milk
- 1/2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 30 vegan wonton wraps
- 1 Tbsp. oil for browning wontons
• Bring the broth, onion, and celery to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender, stirring often. Remove from the heat. Add the stuffing and mix lightly.
• In a large bowl, mash together the potatoes, vegan butter, and nondairy milk until slightly creamy. Stir in the minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
• Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
• Add 1/2 tablespoonful of mashed potatoes and 1/2 tablespoonful of stuffing to the middle of each wonton wrap. Bring all four corners together and “glue” the tips closed using a small amount of water on your fingertips.
• Brush top of each wonton with a drop of oil. Vegetable or olive oil works.
• Bake wontons for 10-15 mins, or until browned.
• Serve with gravy.