Vegan Biscuits and Gravy
- 1 can Immaculate Baking Company Crescent Rolls
- 2 Tbsp. + 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 pkg. Lightlife Gimme Lean Sausage
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 4 cups almond milk
- Salt to taste
• Cook the vegan rolls according to the package directions.
• Heat 2 tablespoonfuls of the oil in a medium-sized pan on medium heat. Add the sausage and sauté until browned.
• Heat the remaining oil on low heat in a separate medium-sized pan. Gradually stir in the flour, salt, and black pepper and cook, continuously stirring, until the mixture is brown and creamy. Slowly add the almond milk and stir until creamy. Add the sausage and stir.
• Pour over the cooked crescent rolls and enjoy!