Three-Ingredient Jalapeño Popper Pretzel
- 1 can Immaculate Baking Company Pretzel Dough or any premade vegan pizza
- 1 cup shredded vegan cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced jalapeños
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
• Roll out the dough into a rectangle shape, then cut into thirds lengthwise. Slightly stretch each piece of dough and top with the shredded vegan cheese and jalapeño slices. Fold the dough over the vegan cheese and jalapeños and seal to make three rolls. Twist the two ends of each roll and form each roll into a pretzel shape.
• Place on a greased cookie sheet and top with more vegan cheese and jalapeño slices.
• Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then serve.
Need some help? Check out this video:
Just in time for #SuperBowl50! Gooey #vegan jalapeño-stuffed soft pretzels, anyone? #PETALiving
Posted by PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) on Tuesday, February 2, 2016