Vegan Chicken Caesar Wrap
- 1 vegan chicken patty, cut into strips (try Boca brand)
- 2 Tbsp. vegan ranch dressing (try Organicville or Follow Your Heart brand)
- 1 Tbsp. vegan mayonnaise (try Vegenaise brand)
- 1 large or extra-large tortilla
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 Tbsp. diced tomatoes
- Cook the vegan chicken patty according to the package directions.
- Combine the vegan ranch dressing and vegan mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Warm the tortilla in a microwave for about 7 to 10 seconds (a nonheated tortilla will break easily).
- Place the vegan chicken, dressing mixture, lettuce, onions, and tomatoes in the center of the tortilla and wrap up!
Wraps are a truly beautiful thing. They take little-to-no time to put together, and you can stuff ’em with endless faux meats, vegan cheeses, and veggies. And—hello—they’re delicious! So, if you’re looking for something that you can make in record time before dashing out the door for class, look no further than this Vegan Chicken Caesar Wrap. You and your taste buds can thank me later. 😉