‘Fruitcake’ in a Mug
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. nondairy milk (we ♥ almond milk!)
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 5-6 raspberries
• In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and sugar.
• Add the nondairy milk and vegetable oil and mix thoroughly.
• Pour the mixture into a mug and cook in the microwave for 40 to 45 seconds.
• In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and powdered sugar to make a glaze.
• Drizzle the mug cake with the glaze and top with the raspberries.