Vegan Parmesan Chicken Burger
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 vegan chicken patty (we love BOCA Chick'n Patties), defrosted
- 1/8 cup marinara sauce, heated up
- 1 hamburger bun
- 1/4 cup shredded vegan mozzarella cheese
- Vegan parmesan cheese, to taste
- Heat the oil in a medium pan over medium heat. Add the vegan chicken patty and cook until crispy, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Spread the marinara sauce on both sides of the hamburger bun. Top one bun half with the patty and vegan mozzarella, then sprinkle with vegan Parmesan. Cover with the other bun half and wait until the vegan mozzarella is slightly melted before digging in!
Hungry? Sign up to have FREE weekly vegan recipes sent straight to your inbox!