- Prep time: 5 to 10 mins
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Servings: 2
- Select your preferred print size and click 'Print Recipe':
- 3"x5" Cards
- 4"x6" Cards
- Full Page
- 2 bell peppers, halved lengthwise, seeded, and stemmed
- 1 cup shredded vegan mozzarella cheese (try Daiya brand)
- 1 cup chopped vegan pepperoni (try Tofurky or Yves brands)
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Place the peppers cut side up on a baking sheet.
- Mix the vegan cheese, vegan pepperoni, and breadcrumbs together in a small bowl.
- Fill the pepper halves with the mixture and bake for 15 minutes, or until the peppers are tender and the vegan cheese is melted.
Next time you're craving a slice or two of the heavenly dish known as pizza, save yourself some time (and $$$) and toss some vegan cheese, faux meat, and veggies into a bell pepper instead! The added crunch is to die for. And the taste? Well, you'll just have to see for yourself, won't ya? ;)