Homemade Tofu Dumplings
- 1 bag vermicelli (small)
- 1 cup chopped bok choy
- 5 oz. firm tofu
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Garlic (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 pkg. dumpling skins (look for these in the international foods section of your local grocery store)
- Boil noodles in a pot of lightly salted water and chop into small portions after draining.
- Sauté the bok choy, tofu, and noodles in the olive oil. You can add the garlic in here if you’d like. Add the soy sauce, salt, and pepper as you stir-fry everything together. Once everything is cooked through, turn off the heat.
- Put dumpling skins on a plate and scoop the noodles, tofu, and bok choy onto the middle with a spoon. Make sure you don’t overload the dumplings, or they won’t be able to close all the way. Dip your fingers in water to wet the edges of the dumpling skins and fold, squeezing together the ends to make sure all the tofu and veggie goodness is closed up inside.
- Using the same pan as before, cook the dumplings lightly to a golden brown. Enjoy!
Hungry? Sign up to have FREE weekly vegan recipes sent straight to your inbox!