Vegan Tuna Sandwich
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp. vegan mayo
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 2 Tbsp. diced red onion
- 1 Tbsp. pickle relish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- With the back of a fork, smash the chickpeas (or use a food processor) until they are all mashed.
- Add the vegan mayo, mustard, red onion, and pickle relish. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Enjoy your vegan tuna mixture between the two slices of bread.
In case you haven’t heard, FISH ARE NOT VEGETABLES, which means that eating “just” fish, like tuna, does not make you vegan or vegetarian. The good news? Making a vegan tuna sandwich is the easiest thing in the world, and it’s super-cheap too! Make this sammie and prepare to have your mind blown!