Veggie “Tuna” Salad
- 1 block firm tofu, frozen and thawed
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 Tbsp. minced red onion
- 2 Tbsp. grated carrot
- 1/2 cup eggless mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. kelp powder (optional)
- Squeeze the excess moisture out of the thawed tofu and crumble it into small pieces. Combine with the celery, onion and carrot.
- Stir together the mayonnaise, soy sauce, lemon juice and kelp powder in a small bowl. Add the mayonnaise mixture to the tofu and vegetables and mix well.