Waffle Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1 banana, peeled and frozen
- 5 frozen strawberries
- 2 Tbsp. almond milk
- 2 vegan waffles (try Van's Organic Blueberry Waffles—they're available at many grocery stores in the freezer aisle)
- Blend the banana, strawberries, and almond milk until well combined and creamy. Add a little more milk if the consistency is too thick.
- Prepare the waffles according to the package directions.
- Place the banana-strawberry mixture on one of the waffles and top with the other waffle. Press gently to close the sandwich and spread the “ice cream” evenly.
What if you could have dessert for breakfast? Well, now you can! This waffle ice cream sandwich is not only delicious but also healthy—which means that you can totally start the day by treating your taste buds to creamy vegan ice cream goodness! 🙂 Give it a try!