Hair is a VERY important topic for me, as it is for most girls. Having a healthy mane that’s easy to manage is an absolute must, and that doesn’t change when you make the compassionate choice to switch to cruelty-free products. Beauty shouldn’t have an ugly side—and animals shouldn’t suffer for our convenience. To help make the switch easier, here are some peta2 staff favorites when it comes to hair care—all affordable AND vegan:
1) Nature’s Gate Hemp Shampoo will make your hair feel baby soft and leave it smelling as fresh as a daisy.
2) This Giovanni Ultra-Moist Conditioner will hydrate even the driest heads of hair!
3) If you need an extra touch of silky softness, this NuStyle Organic Detangler & Shine Booster from Aubrey Organics will do the trick …
4) … or you can use this Giovanni Ultra-Repair Super Potion Hair Oil Serum.
5) Give your hair some body with Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Orange Ginger Body & Shine Shampoo.
6) Or freshen up your hair between showers with Freeman’s Psssst! Instant Dry Shampoo Spray.
7) You can keep your hair styled—WITHOUT drying it out—with Alba Botanica’s Strong Hold Style Gel.
8) Or, you may prefer to use Alba Botanica’s Soft Hold Style Cream instead.
9) If your hair is curly, try Shea Moisture’s Coconut and Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mouse.
Have a favorite beauty product but aren’t sure if it’s cruelty-free? Just type it into our searchable database of animal-friendly products and companies, and we’ll let you know! Spread the cruelty-free love by sharing this with your friends and family on Facebook and Twitter!