Whether you are a longtime vegan or vegetarian or brand new to learning about a cruelty-free diet, you can do tons to help animals, the environment, and your health just by leaving eggs and other animal-derived foods out of your recipes. This vegan cinnamon roll recipe is the easiest EVER. Bake these for your friends and family to show them that we don’t need to harm animals in order to enjoy tasty treats.
Vegan Mini Cinnamon Rolls
1 8-oz. pkg. vegan crescent rolls (try Pillsbury Original Crescents) 1 Tbsp. vegan margarine (try Earth Balance or Smart Balance brand) 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar 1 Tbsp. cinnamon 2 Tbsp. soy milk 1 tsp. maple syrup 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to the temperature listed on the package instructions for the crescent rolls.
- Roll out the crescent dough but do not pull apart. Instead, carefully pinch together the perforations to create one long sheet of dough.
- Spread the vegan margarine evenly across the dough. Sprinkle with the sugar and cinnamon.
- Carefully roll up the dough, creating a log shape. Pinch together any tears as you go.
- Cut into 1/2-inch slices. Place the slices in a muffin tin, giving each its own cup. Bake according to the package instructions.
- Combine the soy milk, maple syrup, and powdered sugar in a small mixing bowl. Stir until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Drizzle over the baked rolls and serve.
Makes 4 servings