As if we needed any more proof that the world is going vegan, more than 465 TGI Fridays locations now offer the famous vegan Beyond Burger. That’s huge!
#vegan Beyond Meat @beyondmeat Burger from TGI Fridays @officialtgifridays (Costa Mesa, CA, USA, also international chain)…now offered at all US locations! Very beef-like taste, texture, & aroma. ?Need to request NO cheese and NO Friday's Sauce (both contain cow's milk). Manager verified that the bun is vegan. ?? Thank you @officialtgifridays for taking care of your vegan & animal-loving customers! ??? Ryan & I haven't been to a Friday's in probably over a decade, but we came back for this burger. We might come even more often if there was vegan cheese (Follow Your Heart or Chao would be excellent choices). ????#vegansofig #whatveganseat #vegansofinstagram #veganfood #veganfoodshare #veganburger #burgerandfries #plantbased #burger #beyondburger #lovecowsdonteatthem ??#beyondmeat #vegantgifridays #tgifridays #veganfriendly #costamesa #vegansofoc #ocvegan #socalvegan #bigtentvegan #veganfortheanimals #veganforlife
You can opt for the Beyond Meat Burger—just be sure to get it on the challah bun (the gluten-free bun isn’t vegan), ask for dairy-free sauces, and skip the cheese. Add peppers and onions if you want a Philly-style burger.
The restaurant also has other delicious vegan options. Check them out:
- Order the Loaded Chicken Nachos without chicken, cheese, and sour cream, and enjoy a stack of tortilla chips with beans, pico de gallo, cilantro and jalapeños. Ask to add guac.
- Try the Loaded Potato Skins without the cheese, sour cream, and bacon. Ask to add black beans, corn, and guacamole.
- Special-order fettuccine with marinara sauce and veggies.
- The Warm Pretzels are vegan if you skip the bacon, butter, and cheese. Try them with mustard!
- Both the Seasoned Fries and Sweet Potato Fries are vegan, but they may share the same fryer as non-vegan foods.
- The Super Veggies are a good addition if you’re worried about cross-contamination.
- The house salad without croutons, cheese, or dressing is vegan.
Thank you, TGI Fridays, for making a difference for animals by making it easier to eat vegan!
Be sure to check out our guide to ordering vegan at some of your other favorite chain restaurants.
For more help with making kinder choices for animals, visit the Vegan Life section of our website.