Listen—we know you used to think Hot Cheetos were bomb ?, but they contain a lot of gross ? and cruelly derived ? ingredients like milk, buttermilk, and whey.
Whey is derived from milk and is the watery stuff that’s separated from the curd, especially in the process of making cheese. It’s this yellow, cloudy liquid that most people never see on its own, but it’s easy to consume accidentally if we aren’t careful about reading ingredients. Don’t worry, though—there’s no whey ? we’d let it creep into this list.
We’ve put together this guide to help you get that spice back in your life. Check out peta2’s list of vegan hot chips:
1. Cheetos Flamin’ Hot Puffs
(These are from the U.K., but you can get them on Amazon.)
2. Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili
3. El Sabroso Original Salsitas Spicy Salsa Flavored Tortilla Rounds
View this post on Instagram
https://youtu.be/UnC10nHcoCQ #Check out the latest #SnackAttack on the #ElSabroso Salsitas Spicy Salsa Flavored Tortilla Rounds #GetYourMunchOn #TheFochshole #BFochs #SnackPorn #SnackSmut #SnackSquad #SnackSociety #SnackMafia #SnackIdeas #Munchies #SnackIdeas #SnackReviews #BFochsSnacks #Wausau #Midwest #Youtuber
4. Sabritones Chile & Lime Flavored Puffed Wheat Snacks5. Taco Bell Fire! Tortilla Chips
6. Pringles Tangy Buffalo Wing
7. 7-Eleven Fiery Hot Flavored Potato Chips
8. Hippeas Sriracha Sunshine
9. Kettle Brand Jalapeño
10. Doritos Blaze
11. Zapp’s Hotter ‘N Hot Jalapeño
12. Late July Snacks Bacon Habanero
13. Beanfields Jalapeño Nacho
14. World Peas Peatos Fiery Hot
Bet you can’t eat just one—and why would you?! Not done snacking? Check out our “All the Chips You Didn’t Know Were Vegan” guide for more crunchy goodness.