These Serums Are Kind to Animals and Good for Your Skin
Vegan skincare is our savior 🙏for everything from stubborn acne to dry skin. But even if you’re blessed with perfect skin, having a daily self-care routine that includes serums just makes life a little nicer. What isn’t nice is that some companies—even ones found in Sephora, Ulta, Target, and your local drugstore—still sell their products in countries where animals are subjected to cruel tests. Chemicals are rubbed into rabbits’ skin, dropped into their eyes, and forced down the throats of mice or rats. Fortunately, no matter where you shop, you can find cruelty-free options. ❤️
Here are just a few of our faves!
- ACURE Brightening Glowing Serum
- Bliss Drench & Quench Serum
- Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil
- BYOMA Clarifying Serum
- e.l.f. Holy Hydration! Triple Bounce Serum
- Florence by Mills Dreamy Drops Hydrating Serum
- FLOWER Beauty Supernova Celestial Skin Elixir
- Fourth Ray Beauty Avocado + Aloe Double Shot Serum
- Honest Beauty Vitamin C Radiance Serum
- KRAVE Beauty Great Barrier Relief
- Lush Full of Grace
- Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
- Pacifica Pore Warrior Booster Serum
- Pacifica Vegan Collagen Complex Serum
- Paula’s Choice C15 Power Booster
- Youth to the People Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum
- Youth to the People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Oil
Note: This is not an exhaustive list—just products we’re feeling right now. Check out PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies shopping guide to find out which companies are cruelty-free and which ones aren’t.
Text peta2 to 30933 for ways to help animals, tips on compassionate living, and more!
Terms for automated texts/calls from peta2: http://peta.vg/txt. Text STOP to end, HELP for more info. Msg/data rates may apply. U.S. only.