Animal Experiments at SPCA?
Posted September 30, 2010 by Rachelle Owen
A video on YouTube reveals that the SPCA of Wake County, which helped rescue animals from Professional Laboratory and Research Services, Inc. (PLRS), is now conducting its own experiments on the animals—and we don’t care!
That’s because the “experiments” consist of collecting “data” on key “parameters” such as “petting sweet spot” and “favorite toy.” Get ready to smile as you watch these formerly tormented animals get some long overdue tummy rubs and smooches.
Our thanks go out to the SPCA of Wake County, the Virginia Beach SPCA, and the other animal shelters and rescue groups that took in the more than 250 animals rescued from PLRS after the laboratory closed in the wake of a PETA undercover investigation—although I guess those purrs and wagging tails are probably all the thanks they need.
- Comments (7)
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!