Animal-Friendly Ways to Make Money This Summer
Posted June 1, 2011 by peta2 staff
Summer’s just a few weeks away—yahooooooooooey!! Best perks of summer? No school, sunshiney rays (and lots of ’em), barbecues, pool parties, and opportunities to earn a little cheddah on the side. Need some some cash-earnin’ ideas that’ll help animals, too? Look no further! We gotchu.
Compassionate Ways to Make $$ This Summer:
- Hold a vegan bake sale (and invite me please!) 😉
- Design and sell your own tees (think fashion with compassion)
- Dogsit/catsit for your friends and neighbors
- Sell vegan arts & crafts on Etsy.com
- Sell your old clothes (especially if you’re in the process of phasing out leather, wool, silk, etc.)
- And on an eco-friendly note, recycle all your plastic bottles and cans (all those nickels and dimes add up!)
What are your money-makin’ summer plans?
- Comments (6)
- Get Revenge on Cecil's Killer With This Costume!
- You Know You're Vegan When …
- 25 Tweets That Perfectly Describe How You Feel About Cecil's Death
- 9 Types of Vegans You See on Instagram
- What This Lady Found Squirming in Her Packaged Salmon Will Ruin Your Day
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
I am 13 years old and joined the street team June 2015. I am a vegetarian. I have a passion for working to help save animals. I love my family and my 2 pugs, Daisy and Diesel. I plan to work for Peta or Mercy For Animals someday because they helped me become a vegetarian and begin a whole new life of having common sense towards all animals.