25 Images That Will Make You Say WTF?!
ALL animals—human or not—have the same desire to live in peace. Every individual animal possesses the ability to feel pain, fear, sadness, hope, and love. And just because we don’t see the suffering that many animals endure every day, that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.
1. Would you still wear that angora sweater if you could hear the bunnies scream?
2. How about that fur coat?
3. Or your wool pullover?
4. And there’s NOTHING fashionable about leather.
5. Speaking of wearing, could you still wear makeup that’s been tested on animals if you saw this:
PETA owned image.
6. Or this:
Plus, animals are used in experiments in other industries, too.
7. Such as this:
© Jo-Anne McArthur | We Animals
9. And even this:
Other animals are used for “entertainment.”
10. But there’s nothing entertaining about being stolen away from your family and natural habitat and forced to live in a prison.
© Terrell C. Newby, Ph.D.
11. What did he do to deserve this?
12. Did you know that some animals get beaten if they don’t perform?
HOW is that entertaining?
13. Do you think people REALLY know how much they suffer?
If animals used for clothing, experimentation, and entertainment feel pain, why wouldn’t animals raised for food feel pain?
14. Some say that the foie gras industry is the cruelest on the planet. But how do you rate suffering?
15. Bacon isn’t worth this:
16. Or this:
17. We have NO business taking a mother’s milk from a baby.
18. Or sending them to slaughter.
19. Male chicks can’t produce eggs. So every day in the egg industry, they’re GROUND UP ALIVE.
20. Or just thrown into trash bags to suffocate to death.
21. Could you continue eating chicken wings if you knew where they came from?
22. Can you look into her eyes and say you ‘don’t care’?
23. And did you know that when fish are captured from the ocean, their organs often explode due to decompression. And yes, it HURTS.
24. Come on now…
What can you do to help stop this cruelty?
Boycott these industries—because all animals deserve love, not just the ones we share our homes with. Shop cruelty-free, say NO to industries that use animals for entertainment and go vegan. It’s that simple.