Another Fabulous Fur-Free Friday
Posted November 29, 2010 by peta2 staff
Last Friday, activists around the world came out in droves to speak out for animals who are killed for their fur. In our home base of Norfolk,Virginia, more than 40 PETA staffers and supporters—including three gorgeous painted ladies—took a stand outside a local mall.
Dozens of Washington, D.C., activists held four protests in six hours, and everything came off without a hitch!
Passersby in Ottawa gasped in horror upon seeing the “after” shots of skinned animals.
The walking dead took to the street in Germany.
And a record-breaking 500 activists mobilized in Israel.
- Comments (3)
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!