Are YOU an Elephant?
Posted May 9, 2011 by Rachelle Owen
Have you ever wanted to change the world?
Juliette West, a teenager from California, did—and so she is. Juliette’s documentary How I Became an Elephant, chronicling her journey to Thailand to visit an elephant sanctuary and document the cruelty behind the entertainment, trekking and logging industries, is receiving tons of buzz and is showing at the International Wildlife Film Festival in Montana tomorrow and Wednesday. Get details, times, and locations here.
In the meantime, we wanted to get you excited for How I Became an Elephant and for our exclusive interview with Juliette that will be coming up later this week! Check out the trailer below:
What do you think?
- Comments (3)
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!