Bloody Burberry: The Fur Fighters (Video Game)
Posted March 26, 2008 by Ray Harkins
I haven’t had this much fun since Super Chick Sisters.
In Bloody Burberry: The Fur Fighters, you get to play as a fox, rabbit, or raccoon, and participate in cool anti-fur actions including spray painting fur coats, disrupting a fur-filled fashion show, and freeing animals from cages! Those things in reality are illegal, so you shouldn’t do them. But, you can do them all you want in this game and then be inspired to go out and make a difference on the peta2 Street Team.
How did you do? Comment back and let me know! I beat the game on the first try (probably because I hate Burberry so much, otherwise I’m pretty horrible at video games… got my butt whooped in Super Smash Brothers last night).
- Comments (6)
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!