DIY Ice Cream!
Posted August 4, 2011 by peta2 staff
It’s hot. You want ice cream. We can help!
We’ve got a redonk 3-ingredient vegan ice cream recipe that’s so simple, it doesn’t even require an ice cream maker! Now, that’s my kind of recipe! Holla!
Just grab a ripe banana, and pop it in the freezer to create a cool, creamy, and delicious base for your vegan ice cream. I like to pimp mine with soy whipped cream, chocolate chips, chocolate sauce, and toasted almonds. Delish!
Super Simple Vegan Ice Cream
1 banana, peeled and frozen
1 Tbsp. peanut butter
1 tsp. cocoa powder
Additional flavorings (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and mix until well combined and creamy.
- If desired, add additional flavors or toppings, such as cookies, fresh fruit, shredded coconut, cinnamon, or pieces of candy.
- Serve immediately.
Makes 1 serving
- Comments (40)
- Oppression of Any Kind Is Wrong
- Why This PETA Employee Loved Working at McDonald’s
- People RAPING Animals?!
- 7 Celebs Who Make Vegan Look GOOD
- Are Humans Supposed to Eat Meat?
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
Born and bred in Britain. I've always lived with animals and loved finding out new information/ caring about them. I currently do eat meat although I am not a huge lover and I do intend on going vegetarian when I'm older. I've always wanted to support charities and I am the head fund raiser at my school. I am looking forward to supporting Peta and becoming a member of their Street Team!
I am 13 years old and joined the street team June 2015. I am a vegetarian. I have a passion for working to help save animals. I love my family and my 2 pugs, Daisy and Diesel. I plan to work for Peta or Mercy For Animals someday because they helped me become a vegetarian and begin a whole new life of having common sense towards all animals.