Feeding the Future
Posted October 31, 2011 by peta2 staff
On October 31, 2011, the world’s population hit 7 billion people. Our current food system is incapable of addressing the needs of so many, and it’s up to us to make a change in the way we eat.
If you’d like to put an end to world hunger, environmental destruction, and cruelty to animals, do your part and pledge to go vegan today.
- Comments (8)
- I Lost 180 Pounds After Going Vegan
- The Ultimate Vegan Hanukkah Guide
- 12 of the Worst Animal Abuses of 2016 and Easy Ways You Can Help Stop Them
- 8 Times People Lost Their Fucking Minds Watching Slaughterhouse Footage
- Woman Finds a Feather in Her McDonald's Nugget, and the Internet Freaks the Fuck Out