Free Stuff Friday: Top Ten Reasons to Hug a Vegetarian!
Happy International Hug a Vegetarian Day! Have you hugged all your friends yet?
In case you’re a little hug-shy, I have compiled the top ten reasons you should hug your vegetarian friends today (and everyday)!
10. If it’s true that you are what you eat then vegetarians are the only ones worth hugging—would you really want to hug rotting meat?
8. Vegetarians get to wear the best clothes.
7. Because they’re wearing a sign that says to!
6. Vegetarians don’t support cruelty.
4. Vegetarians are really nice and they will hug you back (unless you are really creepy).
3. Vegetarians are doing their part to help the environment.
2. Vegetarians smell better than meat eaters! (I’m serious—check out this study.)
1. Vegetarians save more than 100 animals every year, just by not eating them!
Now that you’re ready to go out and hug all the 20 million+ vegetarians, why don’t you grab a “Hug a Vegetarian” shirt to wear while hugging? Better yet, why not enter to win one?
Comment below with your shirt size, your favorite of the designs below, AND the #1 reason you want to hug vegetarians today (be creative!), to be one of the two lucky winners!