Want a Veggie Burger at School?
Drop your cafeteria tray and step away from the soggy salad bar! Just because you decided to leave flesh off your plate, that doesn’t mean you have to settle for french fries or pack your own lunch every day. (Who likes waking up early just to do that?!). Thanks to The Veggie Burger Project, it has never been easier to get a delish vegan option at school!
5 reasons why you should get a veggie burger in your cafeteria:
1. You ♥ animals, right? Animals killed for food are forced to endure filthy conditions on factory farms, and many are mutilated without even being given any painkillers! Get your school to take a stand against this cruelty by requesting veggie burgers in the cafeteria.
2. They’re better for you. I know what you’re thinking: “A burger that’s healthy?” Hear me out! Vegan burgers contain protein, iron, and fiber but not cholesterol and saturated animal fat. You get the yummy taste without all the yucky stuff that’s bad for you. It’s a win-win!
3. Get your friends on board! Having veggie burgers at school is a great way to get your friends to try vegan food and show them how delicious it can be to help animals!
Plus, you’ll get the pleasure of hearing them say, “I can’t believe this is vegan!” Pretty much my favorite words ever!
4. It’s super-easy. Seriously, all you have to do is ask your principal or lunchroom staff to add a veggie burger to the menu. We even have a printable sample letter already made out for you—it just couldn’t get any easier than that!
5. YOU DESERVE IT! You’re busy hitting the books and fighting for animals, and you deserve a yummy and healthy school lunch. What are you waiting for? Check out The Veggie Burger Project now!
Have any questions? E-mail us at email@example.com, and we’ll help you out. (We ♥ anything related to vegan food)!