Hellogoodbye, Mates of State, and the End of Winter
Posted February 28, 2007 by Rachelle Owen
Last day of February, and I am very excited it is not a leap year, cause I am over this month. I am pretty much over winter in general. Even if there is no temperature leap tomorrow, March still has that connotation of spring in my mind. Anyway, in other un-whiney news, I was very excited to see our dear boy Forrest of hellogoodbye interviewed in Teen People. They even mentioned that he was vegan! Kudos goes to Forrest for talking about animals in all of his interviews, and kudos for being so darn cute. See evidence of said cuteness belowâ€¦
For more unabashed cuteness, please refer to our new Mates of State feature.
Currently listening to:
Mates of State
- Comments (2)
- What Happens When Frat Dudes Go Vegan for a Week?
- The Awful Truth Behind Dissection
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Why Steel-Jaw Traps Belong in Horror Movies
- 10 Reasons to Not Eat Oysters, Mussels, and Clams
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!