It's Been A Great Month!
September is coming to an end, but it’s been a great month! Here are some highlights!
- Baltimore’s public schools are going vegetarian every Monday throughout the school year as part of the worldwide “Meatless Mondays” campaign! Share this really inspiring article with your parents, teachers, and school cafeteria to get them on the path to making changes at your school! If you need any more help, download an action pack!
- The Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion at the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) put out a new list of eating tips for vegetarians! And guess what, it’s all vegan!
- Justin Bieber’s new ad has been super popular and helped reached tons of people about kindness to animals.
- Delia’s stopped selling shirts which promoted Ringling Bros.’ cruelty to elephants.
- ‘Hug A Vegetarian Day’ was a huge success reaching lots of people online, at schools and office buildings across the world, and even making some appearances on news channels interested in this fun, positive day!
Congrats to everyone. Now that most of you are back to school, let’s keep up the great work in October with campaigns against dissection and keeping the pressure on McDonald’s and Ringling Bros!
What was your favorite animal-friendly news from September?