Klaus the Fish's Long Lost Brother
Posted February 22, 2007 by Marta Holmberg
I have to say, I was skeptical when I first heard about FOX’s American Dad. I’m a big fan of Seth MacFarlane, but I wasn’t sure if the show would live up to the hype of being the “new show from the creator of Family Guy!” Somehow, though, ol’ Seth found a way to meet my expectations, and I am now a loyal American Dad watcher. I mean really, what else is there to watch on Sunday nights, re-runs of Reba?
So I’m sitting there watching American Dad this weekend, and I couldn’t help but notice a striking resemblance between Klaus the fish and peta2’s “Fish Are Friends Not Food” mascot. Could it be … brothers separated at birth?
Klaus—note the mohawk-like dorsal fin.
And peta2’s fish mascot, again, with the tell-tale mohawk.
- Comments (4)
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!