Meatout 2010, What Are You Doing?
Posted March 12, 2010 by Rachelle Owen
Do you know what March 20, 2010 is? It’s the 24th Annual Meatout!
We know, you talk about how veganism is better for your health, better for the environment, and obviously better for the animals every day, but next week, during the week leading up to March 20th, make it really count!
Do a school project, paper, or art project on how awesome it is to be veg! From feeling better, eating yummy (guiltless) food, to knowing your body isn’t a graveyard—not eating animals is just the way to go. Period. Need some ideas? We’ve got you covered with our school projects page.
Another great way to get the point across is to do a class presentation on veganism, vegetarianism, or what the Meatout is (it’s kind of a big deal). Even if it’s just presenting during a current events section of your class, help represent animals on factory farms by speaking up!
- Comments (6)
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!