Michael Kors Wants to Hear from You!
Posted July 29, 2010 by peta2 staff
Project Runway‘s eighth season premieres tonight, and coinkidinkily I just heard about an opportunity to let judge Michael Kors know what we think of his designs—which include real fur. Kors tweeted that he will be answering questions from his fans in a Facebook video on August 4.
Let’s take him up on his offer and flood him with questions, such as “Did you know that animals are skinned alive for their fur?” and “With all the luxurious faux furs that are available, why do you continue to kill animals?” or maybe “Would you submit to a brain scan to see if your empathy neurons are underdeveloped?”
Kors needs to follow in the steps of Runway star Tim Gunn, who speaks out against fur and ensures that Project Runway‘s challenges are never fur-related.
E-mail your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comments (2)
- 15 Disturbing Pics Students Actually Posted on Instagram
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!