More about Mars
Posted December 20, 2007 by Marta Holmberg
You may or may not have heard about our campaign against candy-maker Mars yet, so if you haven’t, let me warn you that when you do your Christmas candy shopping, Mars is not a company you should support. Why not? They fund cruel tests on animals.
Yep, that’s right. Mars has funded unnecessary and deadly studies on mice, rats, rabbits, and guinea pigs, and yet the company continues to deceive consumers about its animal-testing policy. Testing on animals for candy is absolutely ridiculous! Please urge the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) to investigate Mars’ deceitful claims.
Help us get the word out about boycotting Mars candy by putting the below banner on your page. Just copy the code below and paste it onto your MySpace or other Web page—it’s really easy!
Thanks so much!
PS – Have you been sweet to animals yet?
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!