9 Ladies Not Afraid to Show Some Skin
Posted May 21, 2014 by Megan Rondeau
Is it me or is it getting hot in herre? And you know I’m not talking about the weather. 😉
At peta2, we treat every day like #WCW (“Woman Crush Wednesday,” for all those not obsessed with hashtags). Regardless of what the calendar says, we think that any day is a good day to show some love for these sexy, sassy, fearless women—who are all about showing a little skin in order to bring some big attention to helping animals. Try not to drool too much.
1. The Insider‘s Keltie Knight
2. Fierce fashionista Angela Simmons
3. “Luckiest Woman Alive” Eva Mendes
4. Smokin’ hot Christian Serratos
5. Bitten star Laura Vandervoort
6. Gossip Girl: Acapulco‘s Sofia Sisniega
7. One-half of the world’s hottest couple: Jenna Dewan Tatum
8. Entertainment Tonight co-host Rocsi Diaz
9. Angelic Audrina Patridge
Who’s your cruelty-free #WCW? Post a pic and tag @officialpeta2 on Instagram!
- Comments (2)
- Get Revenge on Cecil's Killer With This Costume!
- 5 Times Facebook Helped You Fight Cosmetics Testing
- Girl Group Little Mix Says, 'Get Wild Animals out of the Circus!'
- You Know You're Vegan When …
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!
I am 13 years old and joined the street team June 2015. I am a vegetarian. I have a passion for working to help save animals. I love my family and my 2 pugs, Daisy and Diesel. I plan to work for Peta or Mercy For Animals someday because they helped me become a vegetarian and begin a whole new life of having common sense towards all animals.