One Minute Mission: V is for Veg!
Posted July 28, 2010 by Rachelle Owen
Want to let your friends know that you don’t support scalding chickens alive, slitting cows’ throats, or mutilating piglets? One super easy way to show that you’re proud to be vegan/vegetarian is to add the V symbol to your name on your Facebook page.
It’s pretty friggin’ easy!
Just sign into your Facebook account, go to account settings, then hit “change” by your name. Copy the V from my page, and add it to your own name. Hit “change name” and verify.
Take a quick screen shot and send it to us at StreetTeam@peta2.com (please include “Facebook V” in the subject line). That’s it! We’ll hook you up with 500 Street Team points for being awesome.
Do you have other super easy ways to help animals online? Tell us by commenting below!
- Comments (9)
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!