PETA2 Loves Manga!
Posted August 31, 2004 by Rachelle Owen
Today I’ve got some exciting news for all you manga fans out there- PETA2 has now entered the world of anime! If you’re a fan of Shonen Jump or the Yu-Gi-Oh! trading cards, tv show, and all new movie, you know that Yugi always saves the day when the bad guys try to cause trouble. Now, Yugi and Shonen Jump are teaming up with PETA to raise awareness about cruelty to animals. Click here to read our interview with Yu-Gi-Oh! creator Kazuki Takahashi. Along with the interview, you can also claim your free PETA2 Yu-Gi-Oh! limited edition poster and enter to win your very own one-of-a kind original sketch by Mr. Takahashi.
Those posters are sure to be the hottest thing on the block, so order yours right away. I know I’ll be ordering mine today!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!