peta2's Week in Review!
When we’re not chatting you guys up via Facebook and e-mail with advice on veganism and activism or helping out with school projects, we’re eating! PETA had a HUGE all-vegan potluck in Los Angeles this past Wednesday—check out one of the dishes we served:
Here are some other things going on at peta2 this week:
Check out our delicious Recipe of the Week:
Here’s our peta2 Book Club book for this week:
Here are three missions that you can do right now to help animals:
- Post this picture on the Milk Mustache Campaign Facebook page, and send a screenshot to StreetTeam@peta2.com for 1,000 points.
- Tell Shriners International to stop funding cruel burn experiments on animals! Send a copy of your letter to StreetTeam@peta2.com for 150 points.
- Post this video on your Facebook page with the caption “AHHHHH!!!” and send a screenshot to StreetTeam@peta2.com for 1,000 points.
Here are three posts that you should be sure to read this weekend:
- Oliver Stone Says, ‘End the Military’s War on Animals’
- SeaWorld Held Liable for Life-Threatening Interactions With Orcas
- Band Spotlight: Diamond
Oh, and last week, one lucky peta2 staffer got to spend time helping elephants at a sanctuary near her home! How cool is that?! Check out her experience here!