peta2's Week in Review!
Have you been trying to rack up your Street Team points? Good news! You can get 2,800 points just by participating in our missions this week! Oh, and we posted some awesome recipes, too—check ’em out:
Here are two tasty recipes that were posted on our blog this week:
- Our Recipe of the Week is a healthy Mint Chocolate Chip Seaweed Shake!
- We posted a yummy recipe for Easter cookies!
Here are five missions that you can do right now to help animals:
- Write to your lawmakers to ask them to put wolves back on the endangered species list, and then send a copy of your e-mail to [email protected] for 150 points.
- Raise awareness for cows who have their horns burned or cut with bone saws or worse by sharing pictures on Facebook, and then send a screenshot of your Facebook post to [email protected] for 500 points.
- Share our new circus video narrated by Alec Baldwin on Facebook, and send a screenshot of your post to [email protected] for 500 points.
- Print out our poster against animal abuse, and put it up in your locker or share it with your friends. Send a picture of how you used the poster to [email protected] for 1,500 points.
- Ask your congressional representatives to prohibit Class B dealers from selling lost, abandoned, and stolen animals to laboratories by clicking here. Send a copy of your e-mail to [email protected] for 150 points.
Here are three blog posts that you should be sure to read this weekend:
- BIG NEWS: 3D Factory-Farming Experience Headed to Campuses!
- How To: Make Your Own Protest Poster!
- U.S. Navy Ends Ferret Abuse
Have you read Free the Animals yet? If not, grab a copy and get a discount on your purchase!
Enjoy your weekend!