peta2's Week in Review!
GREAT NEWS! This week, Canadian Sen. Mac Harb introduced a historic bill to end Canada’s annual commercial slaughter of baby seals! The measure calls for the government to end the slaughter and transition Canadians in sealing regions into sustainable economic programs. If passed, this bill would put an end to the massacre once and for all!
How can you help end the seal slaughter? First, sign this petition. Then share the seal-slaughter video on Facebook, and ask your friends to sign the petition. (Send a screenshot to [email protected], and we’ll give you 1,000 points!)
Here are some other things going on at peta2 this week:
Check out our delicious Recipe of the Week:
Here is a mission that you can do right now to help pigeons:
- Urge the U.S. attorney general to investigate cruel and unlawful pigeon races, and then e-mail a copy of your letter to [email protected] for 150 points.
Here are five posts that you should be sure to read this weekend:
- William Beckett ♥’s Animal Adoption!
- Top 10 Reasons Cows Are Mad
- Nick Abell Tells Phoenix: Elephants Never Forget
- A PETA Story You’ll Never See in the News
- Update From the Vegan-Making Trail!
Is your school asking you to dissect before the end of the year? Now you can text your state’s two-letter abbreviation to 73822 to find out if your state has a dissection-choice policy!