'Punkgrass' Band Takes on the Colonel
Posted July 6, 2011 by peta2 staff
The song was written by bassist Marc Oxborrow. “He is a big animal lover and he wanted to express his disgust with factory farming practices and peoples’ connection to those practices when they choose to work around, buy, and eat meat,” says guitarist John Norris. “Our song about/against factory farming seemed like a great fit for a fast food restaurant.”
If you live in Arizona, you can catch the band’s next performance in Mesa on July 22. This time, they’ll be performing at a more conventional venue, the Hollywood Alley.
- Comments (3)
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Girl Group Little Mix Says, 'Get Wild Animals out of the Circus!'
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!