The Mo Has Grown Some Mo'
Posted November 30, 2010 by peta2 staff
Homegrown fur … now that’s what I’m talkin’ ’bout. Check it out—it’s glorious! Now I know mustaches are great cookie crumb catchers and flavor savers for later, but who knew they had so much more in store. Thanks to y’alls pledges, our collective ‘stache has sprouted all kinds of quirky treasures: some pretty flowers, acorns, foliage, a wooden sign, a rope, and even a little critter dude (whom I’ve named Shmoopsie Poo).
I wanna see it grow even bigger! Let’s do this! We need everyone to pledge to grow their own fur and let animals keep theirs. The more pledges we receive, the more gigantor and out-of-control this ‘stache will get.
Holler below if you’re growing your own fur this holiday season.
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
- ICYMI: Why the Birkin Bag May Be Renamed
- GRAPHIC: This Dog DIED Because He Wasn't Groomed
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!