The Veronicas: 'Here's The Rest of Your Fur Coat' PSA
Posted October 25, 2010 by peta2 staff
Jess and Lisa of The Veronicas hail from Australia, write the catchiest pop songs, have a new record dropping in the next few months, and want you to know exactly where all of those fur coats are coming from.
Check out their brand new “Here’s The Rest of Your Fur Coat” PSA, and remember that millions or rabbits, foxes, minks, raccoons, and other animals are killed and often skinned alive for their fur every year. As Jess explains, “[W]earing fur is unnecessary and unacceptable.”
Take a stand like The Veronicas.
Take our pledge to be
fur free today.
- Comments (13)
- Sia Speaks Up for Animals Used for Fashion in 'Free the Animal' PSA
- What Taylor Swift, Maroon 5, Funny Or Die, and MORE Donated to PETA
- The Awful Truth Behind Dissection
- Why Steel-Jaw Traps Belong in Horror Movies
- Girl Group Little Mix Says, 'Get Wild Animals out of the Circus!'
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!