Top 10 Vegan Halloween Candies Everyone Should Try
YAXZONE / CC by 2.0
If you’re like me, you’re always wondering “What can I eat?” during the holidays. Worry no more, my friends! There are plenty of accidentally vegan foods out there, and candy is no exception.
Check out my “Top 10 Vegan Halloween Candies Everyone Should Try!”
- Airheads Taffy is a fave lately here at peta2. I don’t recommend eating five Airheads for breakfast, though—which is what I may or may not have done yesterday.
- If you’re looking through your younger sibling’s candy bag, SweeTarts are always a safe choice—although taking candy from your siblings without permission may NOT be safe.
- Think fish are friends, not food? Try some Swedish Fish! No sea kittens were harmed in the making of this candy.
- If your wallet is feeling lighter these days, pick up Brach’s Root Beer Barrels. These are so tasty and so affordable.
- For those of you feeling old fashioned: Grab a box of Jujubes.
- Twizzlers—delicious and fun to eat.
- Trick or Treaters’ have bad breath this year? Give ‘em some Brach’s Star Brites!
- Jolly Ranchers—these candies last super long, which makes me jolly.
- Live life on the edge? Try Cry Babies. These “babies” are sure to make your lips pucker.
- If you’re feeling super generous, pick up a few Chocolove Dark Chocolate Bars (Cherries & Almonds, Crystallized Ginger, Original, Orange Peel, and Raspberries are all vegan!). Any chocolate bar with raspberries in it is definitely worth a few bucks, IMO.
These are all super common candies, so you should be able to find them at your local grocery store. Don’t forget to add a Nugget Halloween tag to the candy you hand out—they’re a super cute way to show everyone how compassionate you are!
What’s your fave vegan Halloween candy?
P.S. Don’t forget to brush your teeth! Fillings ain’t cheap y’all!